6 pounds HORMEL® CURE 81® Classic Boneless Half sliced ham
1 (6-ounce) package glaze from spiral ham
1 cup loosely packed brown sugar
4 teaspoons cornstarch
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In shallow roasting pan, place ham.
3. In large saucepan, stir together contents of glaze packet, 2 cups water and the brown sugar; cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
4. Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon water and the cornstarch. Add to brown sugar mixture; simmer until mixture begins to thicken slightly. Pour ½ of glaze over ham.
5. Bake ham 1 hour, basting with glaze every 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Serve with remaining glaze.