1 ½ cups pizza sauce
1 (3.5-ounce) HORMEL® Pepperoni Minis
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
⅔ cup ricotta cheese
⅔ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 cup shredded pizza cheese
1. In large skillet, heat pizza sauce over medium-high heat. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally; set aside.
2. Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 8-inch square baking dish. In large skillet, cook pepperoni minis over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Drain on paper towel.
3. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and oregano. Spread evenly into bottom of dish.
4. Spread pizza sauce evenly over cheese mixture.
5. Top with pepperoni minis and pizza cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve with breadsticks. Serves 6.