• Do not use container in conventional, convection or toaster ovens.
• Do not use container for reheating.
• Because microwaves, stove tops and saucepans differ, you may need to adjust heat times.
Microwave (tub is microwaveable)
1. Remove lid. Pierce plastic film in several spots on top of container to vent.
2. Place container in microwave. Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes. Peel back film and stir contents. Re-cover with film and continue to heat for an additional 2-3 minutes or until hot. Let stand for 1 minute.
3. Remove from microwave using handles. Stir well before serving.
CAUTION: Container and its contents will be HOT.
CAREFULLY remove film to avoid steam burns.
1. In 2-quart saucepan, empty contents of container.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 6 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
MUST BE REFRIGERATED.
USE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF OPENING.