LLOYD’S® Pecanwood Smoked & Seasoned Pulled Pork with Pig Beach BBQ Sauce
8 servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 8g|
|Includes 8g added sugars||16%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
LLOYD’S® smoked pork combined with the famous 2-time World BBQ Sauce Champion is a delicious combination of traditional smoked meat and award winning BBQ sauce. Carefully smoked with pecanwood, this seasoned and shredded pork is drenched in the goodness of Pig Beach Classic BBQ Sauce. It is a must-try in your next slider, sandwich or with coleslaw.
How to Prep
- Empty meat and sauce into 2-quart saucepan.
- Cover and heat over medium heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot. Serve and enjoy! Stoves heating times will vary. Heating times given are approximate and may need to be adjusted based on previous cooking experiences with your appliances.
- Remove outer sleeve and place vacuum-sealed tray in microwave. Do not pierce or vent film.
- Heat on high for 3-4 minutes or until hot. Self-venting film expands as it heats, forming a bubble to lock in flavor and juiciness.
- Let stand for 2 minutes. Peel back film carefully as contents will be hot. Serve and enjoy!
- Microwave heating times will vary. Heating times given are approximate and may need to be adjusted based on previous cooking experiences with your appliances.
No results found.
LLOYD’S® barbeque products can be frozen. Make sure to freeze by the expiration date.
LLOYD’S® barbeque products are fully cooked.
No results found.