Air Fryer French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced lengthwise and then in half
- Desire sauce, HORMEL® pepperoni product and desired toppings
- Set air fryer to 350°F. Line basket bottom with foil, if desired. Place half the bread slices in air fryer basket, cut sides up. Bake 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove basket from air fryer.
- Top toasted bread slices with desired sauce, HORMEL® pepperoni product and toppings.
- Place air fryer basket back into air fryer and bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and pepperoni is crisp.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. Consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.