Beer Crust Pizza Dough
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle pilsner beer, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Desired sauce, HORMEL® pepperoni product and toppings
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in beer until mixture forms a sticky dough. Turn out onto lightly floured surface. Knead dough 5 to 7 minutes or until smooth and elastic, sprinkling with additional flour as needed. Divide dough in half. Roll into balls. Cover each with plastic wrap and allow to rest 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 500°F. Roll or stretch 1 ball of dough into a 10-inch round. Transfer to pizza pan.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Top with desired sauce and toppings. Bake 5 minutes. Top with one-half package pepperoni. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden, cheese is bubbly, and toppings are crisp.