- 6 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- ¾ teaspoon active-dry yeast
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Cornmeal for dusting
- Flour for dusting
- Desired sauce, HORMEL® pepperoni product and toppings
- In medium bowl, whisk together water, wine and yeast until yeast dissolves. Stir in honey, salt and olive oil. Stir in flour until dough forms. Add additional water one tablespoon at a time, if needed.
- Sprinkle flour onto surface and knead dough 2 minutes.
- Coat clean bowl with cooking spray. Place dough in bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled.
- Heat oven to 500°F. Sprinkle thin layer of cornmeal on baking sheet.
- Once dough has doubled, return to floured surface and gently deflate by pressing. Form into ball, sprinkle with flour and let rest 15 minutes, covered with plastic wrap.
- Roll dough until thin; transfer to cornmeal-coated baking sheet. Spread with desired sauce and toppings. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is bubbly.