Wood Fired Pizza
- Prepared or store bought pizza dough
- Desired sauce, HORMEL® pepperoni product and toppings
- Preheat pizza oven according to manufacturer’s instructions. Let pizza stone heat to 800°F, about 20 minutes.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out 1 pizza dough into a 10 to 12-inch round. Transfer dough to floured metal pizza peel. Spread sauce evenly on the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border uncovered. Top with desired toppings.
- Using pizza peel, transfer pizza to the preheated pizza stone. Bake 1 to 3 minutes, rotating pizza with metal peel for even cooking, or until crust is charred and crisp and cheese is bubbly.
- Using pizza peel, transfer pizza to a cutting board. Cut into slices and serve immediately.