DINTY MOORE® Beef Stew 25% Less Sodium*
servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Includes added sugars|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
An American family favorite for over 80 years, DINTY MOORE® Beef Stew is the trusted name when it comes to flavor and quality and now made with 25% less sodium than our regular beef stew! Just like the original, every mouthful contains large chunks of real, tasty beef, cut carrots, and potatoes, all swimming in a rich and delicious gravy. This preservative-free beef stew is hearty and makes a tasty, homestyle meal to fill up with after a long day. Try this version of a canned ready-to-eat dinner poured over biscuits, pot pie or noodles for added flavor and enjoyment. With every serving, you will receive 10g of wholesome protein, and there’s absolutely no gluten or preservatives added. For a dinner that works as hard as you do, simply heat it up and enjoy.
- Made with real chunks of beef, potatoes, and carrots
- Flavor-packed with 10g of protein per serving and absolutely no preservatives added
- Simply heat and serve for a classic, wholesome beef stew meal made with real meat and vegetables, just like mom used to make
- Enjoy the shelf stable, ready-to-eat convenience of this tasty stew or serve atop biscuits, rice, noodles, or your favorite mashed potato recipe
- Stock your pantry with a delicious meal that works as hard as you do; savor the homemade flavor of quality ingredients
*than our regular beef stew
How to Prep
- Place two (20-oz) cans of DINTY MOORE® stew in a slow cooker.
- Heat on LOW for 2-3 hours or HIGH for 1 to 1½ hours.
- Stir well before serving.
- Appliances vary. Heating times given are approximate and may need to be adjusted.
Empty stew into microwave-safe bowl; cover. Heat on high (100% power) for 3 minutes or until hot, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir before serving. All microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
No results found.
DINTY MOORE® products should be eaten within 3 to 5 days once opened.
Yes, DINTY MOORE® products are fully cooked and ready to eat.
Yes, they should be refrigerated after opening and eaten within 3 days.
Water does not need to be added to DINTY MOORE® products before cooking.
No results found.