DINTY MOORE® Beef Stew 25% Less Sodium*
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
An American family favorite for over 80 years, DINTY MOORE® Beef Stew is the trusted name when it comes to flavor and quality and now made with 25% less sodium than our regular beef stew! Just like the original, every mouthful contains large chunks of real, tasty beef, cut carrots, and potatoes, all swimming in a rich and delicious gravy. This preservative-free beef stew is hearty and makes a tasty, homestyle meal for a quick lunch or to fill up with after a long day. For a dinner that works as hard as you do, simply heat it up and enjoy.
- Made with chunks of fresh carrots, potatoes and beef
- Ready in 60 seconds
- Store at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening
- Flavor-packed with 12g of protein per serving and absolutely no preservatives added
- Simply heat and serve for a classic, wholesome beef stew meal made with real meat and vegetables, just like mom used to make
- Stock your pantry with a delicious meal that works as hard as you do; savor the homemade flavor of quality ingredients
*than our regular beef stew
How to Prep
We do not recommend air frying a HORMEL® COMPLEATS® microwave meal.
If you choose to, the contents of the tray must be transferred from the plastic tray to an air fryer safe container and cooked according to the air fryer owner’s manual.
- Empty contents into saucepan.
- Stir occasionally while heating over medium heat, about 5 minutes or until hot.
- Vent Tray
- Microwave for 1 minute. Let stand for 1 minute, if desired
- Remove film. Serve & enjoy. Careful, contents and tray will be hot.
Times given are approximate. Not for use in conventional ovens.
- Place unopened COMPLEATS® tray in large saucepan of boiling water.
- Simmer 8-9 minutes; carefully remove from water and let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film. Serve and enjoy!
No results found.