Working Through Lunch?
HORMEL® COMPLEATS® products are perfect for any quick lunches, with little prep needed or clean-up required.
How To Prep
We do not recommend air frying a HORMEL® COMPLEATS® microwave meal.
If you choose to, the contents of the tray must be transferred from the plastic tray to an air fryer safe container and cooked according to the air fryer owner’s manual.
- Empty contents into saucepan.
- Stir occasionally while heating over medium heat, about 5 minutes or until hot.
- Vent Tray
- Microwave for 1 minute. Let stand for 1 minute, if desired
- Remove film. Serve & enjoy. Careful, contents and tray will be hot.
Times given are approximate. Not for use in conventional ovens.
- Place unopened COMPLEATS® tray in large saucepan of boiling water.
- Simmer 8-9 minutes; carefully remove from water and let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film. Serve and enjoy!
No results found.