HORMEL® Macaroni and Cheese Pasta
servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Includes 0g added sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
No matter how busy your schedule is, you can serve the ultimate comfort food without any of the preparation. HORMEL® Macaroni and Cheese Pasta comes in an easy-to-heat container that warms in less than five minutes. This tasty meal or snack is rich and creamy and made with real American and Cheddar cheeses. Easily add this delicious side dish to your main course in an instant for a family favorite any day of the week. Whether you are preparing HORMEL® Homestyle Meatloaf, pizza night for the kids, or hamburgers on the grill, this Macaroni and Cheese Pasta entree makes an easy and delicious addition to any lunch or dinner. It’s a ready-made dish for the whole family, that can be prepared quickly and enjoyed by everyone.
How to Prep
- Empty contents from package into a 2-quart saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until warm: 6-8 minutes.
- Microwaves and stove tops will vary. Heating times given are approximate.
- Remove package from cardboard sleeve. Pierce or peel back plastic film to vent.
- Place container in microwave. Heat on HIGH for 2 min. Peel back film and stir contents. Re-cover with the film and continue to heat on HIGH for an additional 2 min or until hot. Let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully remove container from microwave. Stir well before serving.
No results found.
HORMEL® side dishes should be eaten within 3 to 5 days once opened.
HORMEL® side dishes need to be refrigerated.
No results found.