Grill for Ribs
From Chilled (If frozen, thaw before grilling)
- Heat grill.
- Cut 2 large sheets of heavy-duty foil twice the length of the ribs, and place on top of each other.
- Spray top sheet of foil with cooking spray.
- Remove ribs from package and place on center of foil. Spread sauce over ribs, or save for later.
- Pull foil around ribs, leaving a 1-inch gap in center.
- Place on grilling rank at the coolest portion of the grill. Cover grill and heat 15-20*** minutes or until hot (watch carefully to avoid burning).
- ***Thicker ribs may take up to 10 minutes longer.