HORMEL® Loaded Mashed Potatoes
About 4 servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Includes 0g added sugars||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
Load up the flavor when you bring HORMEL® Loaded Mashed Potatoes to the table! Made with real butter, milk, and cream with bits of BLACK LABEL® Bacon and garden chives. It comes in an easy-to-heat container that warms in less than 5 minutes. Whether you’re bringing it to the cookout or just as a simple side for dinner, you can count on HORMEL® Loaded Mashed Potatoes to bring the flavor!
How to Prep
- Empty contents from package into a 2-quart saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until warm: 6-8 minutes.
- For extra creaminess, try adding 1-2 tablespoons of milk or cream before heating.
- Microwaves and stove tops will vary. Heating times given are approximate.
- Remove package from cardboard sleeve. Pierce or peel back plastic film to vent.
- Place container in microwave. Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Peel back film and stir contents. Re-cover with the film and continue to heat on HIGH for an additional 2-3 minutes or until hot. Let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully remove container from microwave. Stir well before serving.
No results found.
HORMEL® side dishes should be eaten within 3 to 5 days once opened.
HORMEL® side dishes need to be refrigerated.
No results found.