HORMEL® Mashed Sweet Potatoes
servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 18g|
|Includes 7g added sugars||14%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
Add a new tradition to your holiday table with HORMEL® Mashed Sweet Potatoes. They’re made with 100% fresh sweet potatoes, real butter, with real cinnamon and nutmeg for the ultimate holiday flavor. It comes in an easy-to-heat container that warms in less than 5 minutes that your family can enjoy any day of the week!
How to Prep
- Empty contents from package into a 2-quart saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until warm: 6-8 minutes.
- For extra creaminess, try adding 1-2 tablespoons of milk or cream before heating.
- Microwaves and stove tops will vary. Heating times given are approximate.
- Remove package from cardboard sleeve. Pierce or peel back plastic film to vent.
- Place container in microwave. Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Peel back film and stir contents. Re-cover with the film and continue to heat on HIGH for an additional 2-3 minutes or until hot. Let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully remove container from microwave. Stir well before serving.
No results found.
HORMEL® side dishes should be eaten within 3 to 5 days once opened.
HORMEL® side dishes need to be refrigerated.
No results found.