HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Cherrywood Thick Cut Bacon
servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes added sugars|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
Why did George Washington chop down a cherry tree? He wanted a mild and fruity smoke. It’s naturally sweeter than apple and gives bacon a beautiful dark red color.
HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Premium Cherrywood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon has thick slices that won’t break apart that is slowly smoked over natural wood. Cherrywood smoke is mild and fruity, perfect for a versatile bacon that delivers that little something extra. No MSG added.
- We hand cut and trim our quality cuts of meat and then hand-rub them with a proprietary brine of seasonings for a complex, savory flavor.
- Each serving has 8 g of protein, 100 calories per serving and is gluten free, so make bacon the star ingredient in all your meals!
- It’s easy to cook and easy to add to any recipe – from breakfast to burgers and sliders to dinner casseroles (and even desserts!).
- 12 oz. package of HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Premium Cherrywood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
How to Prep
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Separate slices and place on rack in shallow pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or to desired crispness.
No results found.
Yes! Cook according to package directions and reheat as desired.
HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® bacon should be used within 5 days of opening.
No results found.