HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Maple Bacon
servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes added sugars|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
Some days you crave pancakes, but that craving never beats bacon. So, our mad bacon scientists created bacon that tastes like pancakes! The secret is real Vermont Maple Syrup.
HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Maple Bacon makes it easy for you to take your cooking to the next level, whether you’re looking for a sweet twist to your breakfast or want to make your own bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers. The Vermont maple syrup creates a complex, savory flavor creating a perfect maple bacon that delivers that little something extra with every bite. Slowly smoked to perfection, HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® bacon is serious bacon for serious bacon lovers — or anyone ready to become one!
- Slowly smoked over natural hardwood
- Made with real Vermont Maple Syrup Thick Cut Bacon
- Complex Savory Flavor
- Thick slices that don’t break apart; great for cooking; easy to chop
How to Prep
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Separate slices and place on rack in shallow pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or to desired crispness.
No results found.
Yes! Cook according to package directions and reheat as desired.
HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® bacon should be used within 5 days of opening.
No results found.