HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Cherrywood Smoked Deli Ham
4 servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 1g added sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
Savor the difference that slow-smoked meat without preservatives makes. Includes 1, 8-ounce pack of HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Cherrywood Smoked Ham with distinctly delicious taste. We start with premium ham and then we artisan smoke the meat over hardwood chips for that signature smoky flavor. No nitrates or nitrites added (except in cultured celery powder and sea salt), no preservatives and 100% natural, minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. Fully cooked and ready to add to sandwiches, wraps, paninis, pita pockets, tortilla roll-ups and more. Use HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® lunch meat to add protein to any salad, or pair with cheese on crackers for family snack plates. When it comes to cold cuts that pair goodness with great-taste, HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Cherrywood Smoked Ham is a great option.
- Sliced Cherrywood smoked ham is slow smoked for hours to achieve that signature and smoky flavor
- Gluten; 100% natural – minimally processed, no artificial ingredients
- Savory, smoked sandwich meat, pairs perfectly with cheese and crackers, and makes a tasty protein packed topping for salad
- 8-ounce resealable package
Natural means minimally processed and no artificial ingredients.
While HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® deli meats can be frozen, for optimal quality and taste we do not recommend it.
HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® deli meats are gluten free.
HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® deli meats can be cooked.
HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® deli meats should be eaten within 5 days of opening.
No results found.