LLOYD’S®Seasoned & Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce
servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 21g|
|Includes 21g added sugars||42%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
Lightly seasoned and smoked shredded pork in LLOYD’S® original tangy-sweet barbeque sauce is perfect for your family’s hectic weeknight meals. Comes in a convenient resealable tub. Make lunchtime a breeze, simply serve shredded pork sliders for a quick meal the kids will love. For a classic dinner treat, stuff hoagie rolls with LLOYD’S® Shredded Pork. Serve with coleslaw for a flavor combination that will leave the family begging for more.
- Sweet and smoky shredded pork
- 7 grams of protein per serving
- Fully cooked
- Microwavable; heat and serve
How to Prep
- Empty meat and sauce into 2-quart saucepan.
- Cover and heat over medium heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Microwave oven and stoves will vary. Heating times given are approximate and may need to be adjusted based on previous cooking experiences with your appliances.
- Remove lid. Pierce plastic film in several spots on top of microwave container to vent.
- Place container in microwave. Heat on high for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Peel back film and stir contents. Re-cover with film and continue to heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until hot.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove container from microwave using handles. Stir well before serving.
- Caution: Container and its contents will be hot. Carefully remove film to avoid steam burns.
- Remove meat from package and place in slow cooker.
- Cover and heat as directed below.
For 1 Package: Heat on LOW for 1¼ to 1½ hours or HIGH for 45-60 minutes.
For 2 Packages: Heat on LOW for 2 hours or HIGH for 1 hour.
- Appliances vary. Heating times given approximate and may need to be adjusted.
No results found.
Do not cook trays or tubs in the oven. Transfer product to a oven safe pan before heating.
LLOYD’S® barbeque products should be eaten within 3 to 5 days after opening.
LLOYD’S® barbeque products can be frozen. Make sure to freeze by the expiration date.
LLOYD’S® barbeque products are fully cooked.
No results found.