HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Reduced Sodium Corned Beef Hash
servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 19g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 1g added sugars||2%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
Fill your family’s breakfast table with the timeless home-cooked flavor of HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Corned Beef Hash with reduced sodium. Made with a delicious mix of tender corned beef chunks, diced potatoes, and savory seasonings, and 25% less sodium than our regular hash, it’s never been easier to bring the restaurant flavor you love to your home and enjoy an easy breakfast or relaxing brunch with your friends and family. With 19 grams of protein, you can add this corned beef hash to recipes like egg muffins, omelets, potatoes, and more for even more flavor. For over 65 years, the maker of HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® has been delivering high quality food with great taste. Experience the taste of America’s #1 selling hash.
- 14 ounce can of HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Reduced Sodium Corned Beef Hash, America’s #1 selling hash (Based on latest 52 week Circana data.)
- With 17 grams of protein per serving, this corned beef hash with reduced sodium makes the perfect addition to recipes like egg muffins, potatoes, and more
- Fry up this corned beef hash to create a crisp and crunchy taste
- Made from a mix of tender corned beef chunks, diced potatoes, and savory seasonings and 25% less sodium than our regular hash, you can bring that classic restaurant taste of corned beef hash to your home
How to Prep
No results found.
Simply coat a pan with cooking spray or oil to stop hash from sticking.
Yes and it should be eaten within 3 days of opening.
Yes. MARY KITCHEN® hash is fully cooked and ready to eat.
MARY KITCHEN® hash is fully cooked and can be eaten cold.
No results found.