HORMEL® SQUARE TABLE™ Roasted Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat and Gravy
3 servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g added sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
For a convenient, delicious meal that the whole family is sure to love, look no further than HORMEL® SQUARE TABLE™ Roasted Chicken Breasts & Gravy. It features high-quality meat consisting of premium cuts of chicken paired with gravy. Quick and easy, spend more time gathering and celebrating around the table with loved ones by serving a fully cooked entrée. Try it on an open-faced sandwich, on biscuits, or diced over salad greens for a versatile and tasty meal!
- HASSLE FREE; Stop worrying about getting dinner ready for a hungry family with the trusted, known taste of this six-minute, worry-free, dinner fix
- VERSATILE; This entrée dish can be served with a side of mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, butternut squash, or asparagus
- Fully cooked and ready for the microwave or skillet
- 110 calories; 21g of protein per serving
- No preservatives
How to Prep
- Remove contents from package and place in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Cover pan with foil and heat in a preheated 350°F oven for 25-30 minutes or until hot.
- Remove outer sleeve and place vacuum-sealed tray in microwave. Do not pierce or vent film.
- Heat on high for 4 minutes or until hot. Self-venting film expands as it heats, forming a bubble to lock in flavor and juiciness.
- Let stand for 2 minutes. Peel back film carefully, as contents will be hot.
Serve and enjoy! All microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
No results found.
HORMEL® SQUARE TABLE™ entrees should be eaten within 3 to 5 days after they have been opened.
HORMEL® SQUARE TABLE™ entrees can be cooked in the oven. Remove contents from package and place in an 8×8 inch baking dish. Cover pan with foil and heat in a preheated 350°F oven for 25-30 minutes or until hot.
HORMEL® SQUARE TABLE™ entrees are fully cooked and intended for heat and serve.
Double the cooking time if cooking HORMEL® SQUARE TABLE™ entrees that have been frozen.
No results found.