HORMEL® CURE 81® Spiral Sliced Smoked Bone-In Ham
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
It’s the perfect holiday ham!
How to Prep
Slowcooker for Bone-In & Boneless Ham
- Place ham in lightly greased slow-cooker; add 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or on LOW 6 hours.
Oven for Bone-In Ham
- Remove ham from package and discard the round, plastic bone guard.
- Place the largest cut surface of the ham face down in a large baking pan or roaster with 2-3 inch sides.
- Add 1 cup water to the pan.
- Cover pan securely with foil or tight-fitting roaster lid.
- Bake at 325º F for 15 minutes per pound or until ham is warm.
No results found.