HORMEL® CURE 81® Classic Boneless Sliced Ham
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
This HORMEL® CURE 81® Boneless Sliced Half Ham is ideal for serving on many occasions. Our hams are handcrafted and hardwood smoked using traditional methods. Individually stamped with our Curemaster’s signature of approval, our hams deliver the premium quality, flavor, and tenderness you desire. It comes fully cooked, so you can serve it cold or heat it up for a quick and easy meal. This sliced half ham is a wonderful source of protein making it a wholesome, filling food to serve family and guests. It’s perfect to serve at the holidays when family is gathered or at a party with your closest friends. Serve this ham alongside mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, and your favorite vegetable. HORMEL® CURE 81® Boneless Sliced Half Ham is made with handcrafted care for a mouthwatering meal.
- Hams are handcrafted and hardwood smoked using traditional methods
- Fully cooked and can be served cold or heated in the oven for a quick and easy meal
- Serve this ham alongside your favorite side dishes like rolls, mashed potatoes, and your favorite vegetable
- Each ham is USDA approved, so you can be proud to serve your family quality meat
- Special occasions call for a special ham. With a passion for perfection, HORMEL® CURE 81® hams deliver the premium quality, flavor and tenderness ham lovers desire.
How to Prep
- Place ham in lightly greased slow-cooker; add 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or on LOW 6 hours.
- Remove ham from the package and place largest cut surface face down in a baking pan.
- Add 1/2 cup water to the pan.
- Cover pan securely with nonstick foil.
- Bake at 325º F for 20 minutes per pound or until warmed through.
No results found.