HORMEL® CURE 81® Cherrywood Smoked Sliced Boneless Ham
Promotions, product information and packaging are subject to change. Please refer to the packaging on store shelves for the most up-to-date information.
Our hams are handcrafted and hardwood smoked using traditional methods. Individually stamped with our Curemaster’s signature of approval, our hams deliver the premium quality, flavor, and tenderness you desire. It comes fully cooked, so you can serve it cold or heat it up for a quick and easy meal. This ham is a wonderful source of protein making it a wholesome, filling food to serve family and guests. It’s perfect to serve at the holidays when family is gathered or at a party with your closest friends. Serve this ham alongside mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, and your favorite vegetable.
- Hams are handcrafted and hardwood smoked using traditional methods
- Fully cooked and can be served cold or heated in the oven for a quick and easy meal
- Serve this ham alongside your favorite side dishes like rolls, mashed potatoes, and your favorite vegetable
- Each ham is USDA approved, so you can be proud to serve your family quality meat
- Special occasions call for a special ham. With a passion for perfection, HORMEL® CURE 81® hams deliver the premium quality, flavor and tenderness ham lovers desire.
How to Prep
- Place ham in lightly greased slow-cooker; add 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or on LOW 6 hours.
- Remove ham from the package and place largest cut surface face down in a baking pan.
- Add 1/2 cup water to the pan.
- Cover pan securely with nonstick foil.
- Bake at 325º F for 20 minutes per pound or until warmed through.
- Heat air fryer to 300°F.
- Place desired number of slices in air fryer.
- Heat for about 2 minutes or until warm.
- Appliances vary. Heating times are approximate and may need to be adjusted.
- Heat grill to med-low heat.
- Remove desired number of ham slices form package.
- Place on grate of grill.
- Heat for about 30-60 seconds per side, until warm.
No results found.
HORMEL® CURE 81® HAM stored in the refrigerator will last 5 to 7 days after opening.
The optimal serving temperature for HORMEL® CURE 81® ham 135ºF-140ºF.
HORMEL® CURE 81® ham can be bought in advance and stored as long as it is prepared or frozen by the expiration date.
HORMEL® CURE 81® should be glazed after it has finished cooking.
- Remove ham from oven and carefully drain or spoon excess ham juices/drippings from the pan.
- Spoon the prepared glaze mixture evenly over the entire surface of the ham.
- Place ham in oven, and heat for 5-10 minutes or until glaze is set.
- Slice ham, serve and enjoy!
No results found.